If you’re a journalism outlet, news publication, non-profit or simply looking for ways to illustrate your story with engaging art and an eye for detail, we want to work with you. The Illustrated Press combines innovative storytelling and traditional reporting with sequential art and design.
We regularly work with groups of all kinds to illustrate their message beyond stock photos and static design, online and in print.
Have a great idea? We’d love to work together: email@example.com.
And for regular updates on anything/everything Illustrated Press sign-up for our quarterly newsletter.
- University of Chicago: A commission to brand Studs Terkel Fest included an Illustrated Press design of the Festival’s website and poster/postcard print promotions.
- Smart Chicago: We provided art for “Convicted in Cook” an analysis of five years of Cook County conviction data.
- Our “Reporting Back” piece with the Illinois Humanities Council including mentoring of a youjng artist in conjunction with a community-driven report on life in Humboldt Park, Chicago.
- Nieman Journalism Lab: Story art for “Does having native advertising make a news site less credible? This study, at least, suggest no.”
- The Chicago Reporter: Cover of the Spring 2014 print issue.